We deliver basically to all countries of Europe and other selected countries of the world. From the moment we receive your order:
1. We check the ordered flowers in detail (we always use soft gloves when handling with flowers)
2. Precisely wrap the flowers in gift and transport packaging and check the whole package again and seal it securely
3. We will order the delivery service you requested
4. The shipment is fully insured by us for the purpose of transport
5. We monitor the delivery of the parcel until it is delivered to you.
Duties & taxes
Some countries levy customs duties or other taxes on imports of jewellery. We are not responsible for these payments and they are the buyer's responsibility. DHL will deliver the products to you and take care of all customs formalities, if required. We have compiled this basic overview of customs duties for you. Choose your country. **
If you buy our silver or gold products from an EU country, you do not pay any custom duty.
If you buy our silver or gold products from Switzerland, duty is 0% and VAT is 7.7%.
If you buy our silver or gold products from UK, your duty is 2,5% and VAT 20%. However, you will not pay any duty on the price of a shipment below GBP 135.
If you buy our silver or gold products from Australia your duty is 5,0% and GST 10%. However, you will not pay any duty on the price of a shipment below AUD 1000.
If you buy our silver or gold products from United States of America, duty is 5%. However, you will not pay any duty on the price of a shipment below USD 800.
(**) All data and information provided in this overview are for informational purposes only and are not of an official or legal nature. To ensure that the information is correct and up-to-date, please contact the appropriate authorities. We may update or supplement the overview from time to time.