GIYOU workshop vouchers terms and conditions
- A GIYOU workshop voucher is either gifted for an order of GIYOU products or purchased separately;
- The voucher remains valid for 12 months after the issue or the date of purchase;
- The voucher is electronic (a PDF file) and emailed to the electronic address stated in the order. On request, it can be printed and delivered to the physical address stated in the order;
- Cash on delivery is not available if you are purchasing a voucher. The voucher is meant only for claiming the experience stated on the voucher and cannot be exchanged for money. After the voucher’s code is used to pay for an order, the voucher becomes invalid and cannot be used further. If lost, the voucher cannot be replaced;
- By purchasing the voucher, the purchaser agrees to these GIYOU workshop voucher terms and conditions.
Do you need advice or to purchase multiple gift vouchers? Contact our customer service team by calling +420-775-555-531 or sending an email to email@example.com.